Renew Your Texas Notary
Commission in Just a Few Easy Steps
Avoid the hassle of a lapsed notary commission. Renewing your Texas notary commission with us is simple, fast and affordable. Simply follow the steps outlined below to continue your notary work uninterrupted.
How to renew your notary commission in Texas
The process to renew your Texas notary commission is the same as applying for a new commission. You can renew ninety days before your current notary commission expires. To renew your notary commission, you must:
- Complete a notary application (online or print and mail it to AAN)
- Purchase a $10,000 notary bond (required by the Texas Secretary of State)
- Purchase a notary stamp and a notary journal to authenticate and record notarized documents (required by Texas notary law)
- Take the oath of office (the Texas Secretary of State will supply you with the oath of office form once you are commissioned as a Texas notary)
Complete Texas Notary Package
Everything you need to renew your Texas Notary Commission
Including a One-Year Membership in AAN
Limited time offer - over 40% in savings on supplies
|Texas four-year, $10,000 notary bond||$50.00**|
|State filing fee||$21.00**|
COSCO self-inking rectangular notary stamp
(Item #210) Available in 11 case colors.
|- or -|
TRODAT P4 self-inking rectangular notary stamp
(Item #201) Available in 14 case colors.
Notary public manual
Emailed in a PDF format
|One-year membership to AAN||$19.00|
* This package may be purchased separately at the same net savings without the state mandatory four-year, $10,000 notary bond for $35.99 plus $6.95 for shipping. Enter item # P101 on the order form. The Texas four-year, $10,000 notary bond may also be purchased separately for $50.00. Discounts and savings apply only to supplies and not to notary bonds or errors and omissions insurance policies.
** Required by Texas notary law.
New! Renew Your Texas Notary Commission Online
Our paperless notary application wizard will guide you step-by-step to complete and e-sign your Texas notary application online with a click of your computer mouse. This efficient paperless process will eliminate the need to print, scan, and then mail, fax or email your Texas notary application. It's your choice to apply online or offline. Either way, we make it fast and easy for you to renew your Texas notary commission.
Don't want to renew online?
Renewing online is safe, easy, and fast, but if you'd prefer to apply offline, just follow these three simple steps to start the application process.
We will get you approved as a Texas notary in five to ten working days.
- Click here to print the Texas notary application forms.
- Select the complete Texas notary package listed on the order form. Choose your stamp ink and case color. All our products are manufactured in-house, comply with Texas notary laws, and come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Mail us your completed Texas notary application, order form, and payment. We will review your application for accuracy, issue the bond, and file it with the Secretary of State. We will ship your supplies to you once you are approved as a notary public.
Texas notary bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). American Association of Notaries is owned by Kal Tabbara, a licensed insurance agent in Texas.